Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Eva Bebe

Well, I had one more baby girl to quilt for. I was so fascinated with the easy simple quilt tutorial I mentioned before here, that I decided on this quilt to be just that, it ended up being 42" by 42". I also added a name using the applique technique, since I was such an expert by then (sorry no picture, this was before the blog).

Add caption
I went all crazy on the Free Motion Quilting. Took a deep breath and started sewing spirals everywhere without a care. They idea is I have to just free motion quilt, go for it and hope to get better. We all know I am a beginner, so no surprises on the outcome. Overall I found it fun, and noticed some improvement towards the end. Four needles and three spools of thread later, here is a close-up of the FMQ design.


No comments:

Post a Comment