Wednesday, July 16, 2014

About my personal labels

I keep getting asked where I got my labels. I bought them from world wide labels on Etsy, you can check them out here. I kept putting it off because I didn't have the perfect design. 


They are great at World Wide Labels, just like they tell you, "buy with confidence", they work with you once you make your purchase. I just drew my idea on this piece of paper and emailed it. They traced it and made it into a logo for me.

They have several options, These are the ones I bought.
My labels took about 5 weeks to get here. Not bad considering the multiple emails for corrections we exchanged and the fact that they are traveling from Korea. The package arrived very well packed and filled with fun!

Let me know if you have any more questions.
Happy sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment